BiFocal provides both general illumination and point-source lighting in one elegantly simple luminaire. MR16 lamps that appear to float within the lens provide accent downlighting, while T5, T5H0 or T8 lamps offer general illumination. The MH versions use metal halide MR16 lamps for crisp, energy-efficient accent lighting.
- Nominal 6” wide housing fabricated from 20-gauge, cold-rolled steel
- (1 or 2) T5, T5HO or T8 lamps; (1 to 4) MR16 or MH MR16 lamps for optional downlight
- Requires minimum spacing of 2’ on center for MR16 lamps
- Compatible with Armstrong TechZone™ ceiling systems as well as standard grid or sheetrock ceilings
- Can be continuously row mounted or spaced individually